Sign up for a short volunteer shift at the link below.
Please check out the information below for the various volunteer opportunities that are available.
Parade Day and Festival Volunteers
Be part of making the parade and festival a success and have fun at the same time! Below is a list of volunteer opportunities on parade day:
- T-Shirt and Merchandise Sales at the Solstice Booth
- Parade/Seating Monitors
- Wine and Beer Garden Sales (must be 21 and take the Responsible Beverage Service Training)
- Arts and Craft Assistants for Children's Area
- Make up and Face Painters
- Float Pushers
- Vendor Load In/Load Out Assistants
- Information Booth
The Solstice Workshop is open and there is lots to do! We need the following volunteers:
- General construction (float building)
- Paper Mache
- Workshop Clean up
- Data Entry
- Office Assistants
- Fundraising and Event Assistants
- Grant Writing
- Board Members
- Program Development
- Special Projects
Young adults may receive community volunteer hours, but will have to furnish the form to the registrar. Some volunteer positions reduce the parade and workshop registration fee. We have a few full scholarships for these positions, but this requires you to work on projects assigned to you, not your own project.